Thursday, October 17, 2013

Playing with Poly

Thank the fashion gods for Polyvore where the creative can slap together their favorite trends and voila! Trend board!

This board reflects everything I want for fall. The leather skirt is at the top of my list, it is everywhere this season and ridiculously versatile. I love the idea of a graphic sweatshirt to make the skirt more casual and very street style cool. Pair some caged sandals for a an evening look or the leather ankle boots for daytime casual.

Another item I have on my fall shopping list is a wide brim hat. Fall is the best time to wear hats and not look like a bag lady. The wide brim fedora is a nice update from the floppy boho hat from previous seasons but still has the same relaxed feel.

I am definitely posting more boards from Polyvore so you guys can see the trends I'm loving for the season.

Style on little warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment