Tuesday, October 27, 2015

No More Black Pea Coats!

Every season I start looking at coats and am so over the sea of black pea coats or black in general. I want something with style and color! I’m also finding I need a wool blend if I want to stay remotely warm in the Colorado winter. The temps are starting to drop and a light jacket or blazer just isn’t cutting it anymore, so I’ve rounded up a few coats for inspiration. Now get to shopping!


H&M Wool Blend Twill Coat


Also doubles as classy-ass robe


H&M Wool Blend Biker Coat


This one is high on my 'want' list



Forever 21 Longline Wool-Blend Coat


Lovin' the wide lapels and more importantly: it's olive



Forever 21 Longline Genuine Suede Jacket


Suede! Rust colored! So many feels!



Zara Alpaca Coat


It is my dream to own an alpaca, but this coat comes close....someday alpaca, someday



Zara Wool Coat with Zip


To me, this coat says "I keep things classy, but I'm also a cool bitch." I would like to have this coat



Free People Faux Shearling Wrap Coat


Welp, this is pretty much badass



Kenneth Cole New York 'Teddy Bear' Faux Fur Clutch Coat


It's pink and it's fuzzy and if you don't want to cuddle with it then you have no soul


Let me know what's on your want list for winter coats in the comments below.
Stye on little warriors!

No comments:

Post a Comment