Friday, March 21, 2014

#ootd

Yesterday was the first day of Spring and it actually felt like it. Mentally, I've been trying to ween myself off of my winter wardrobe, but mind over weather doesn't actually work in reality. It may be Spring, but if it's 30ยบ outside ain't nothin' you can do about it and you probably won't be wearing shorts. I, however, have been hoping that if I accumulate enough Spring clothing then it will be warm enough to wear outside so I've created two different looks I'm dying to wear out...weather permitting.

It's a pastel pink explosion! Bask in the pretty. BASK IN IT!

Navy blue with pops of pastel is very chic springtime wear. The navy is a nice neutral that you can substitute black with and it makes all other colors more vibrant. I've been wanting to wear this top for so long and it's finally warm enough to wear out, albeit with pants, but who cares! It's pretty and I like it!

All that's missing is a margarita

Leather shorts for spring? Heck yeah! Are they faux leather? ...well yeah, of course! Breathability here people. I don't need sticky buns while I'm trying to rock some short shorts. This tropical graphic print top just adds to the fun of this outfit and don't forget some comfy gladiator sandals. Now go strut your fabulous ass down the street!

Sigh, springtime. I thought you'd never come and now you're here and I'm albino white. Oh well, time to throw on shorts and soak up some much needed vitamin D.

Style on little warriors 

No comments:

Post a Comment