Tuesday, November 10, 2015

For the Love of Chelsea

I love ankle boots. I’ve already confessed how many pairs I own, and the collection has grown since, so it’s no surprise. My recent obsession is the Chelsea boot, a comfortable cool ankle boot for everyday. The elastic panels making them easy to slip on and off only put them higher on my list of favorite shoes. I love a pointed toe and low heel in black leather, but of course any other color I come across finds a space in my heart. I’ve put together a shopping list of cute Chelsea boots to add to your rotation this fall/winter. Trust me, they will become your go-to for pretty much any outfit.

ASOS AVA Suede Pointed Chelsea Boots

Lipstik Shoes Marvelz Vegan Leather Boot
Marc Fisher LTD Mallory

Report Signature Iggby Snakeskin Chelsea Boots

Jeffrey Campbell Harvell Suede Ankle Boot

Zara High-Heel Leopard Printed Leather Ankle Boots



No comments:

Post a Comment